MOST POPULAR PROGRAMS:
Maximize Your Potential with Less Stress and More Productivity
Deborah will customize this program to meet the needs and issues of your organization. Some of the action strategies that she covers include the following:
• Tap into your Personal & Group/Organizational Power to achieve quantum results
• Eliminate self-imposed blockages, limiting beliefs and fears to achieve your goals
• Boost your productivity through a simple system that puts "YOU" back on your calendar
How to Communicate Effectively with Difficult People
In this interactive talk you will learn and practice strategies and tools that you can immediately utilize in your workplace to communicate more effectively with difficult staff, bosses, clients and/or co-workers and work more cohesively as a team.
Have you ever worked with these people?
Manana Juan/a - They are procrastinators and create stress and chaos by slowing down projects.
Luis/a the People Pleasah - They are passive-aggressive and will always say YES, but will not speak up about what upsets them and just drop the ball as an act of defiance undermining projects.
Debbie/David Downer - They are always spewing negative gossip, complaints and fear as a virus in the workplace, compromising morale and productivity.
Drama Queen Jean - They are coming in late and/or always calling in with a crisis or unexpected scenario keeping them from the task at hand.
Dizzy Izzy- They appear busy and always on the move, however their activity isn’t always productivity: on the cell phone in the bathroom; texting people non-stop; and on Facebook when deadlines are overdue.
Your audience will learn how to respond positively rather than react negatively to them for maximum results.
Reduce Stress & Increase Productivity
In this interactive talk you will learn practical techniques to lower your stress level, slow down your mind chatter, increase your focus, productivity, and improve your wellbeing. Realize how changing your thoughts will change your results.
Deborah will share how:
• Simple Life Balancing Systems to Schedule YOU back on your calendar
• 60 second Stress Reduction Technique
• The “PERR” technique to deal with difficult people
• To double your productivity by learning to gain mastery over your mind.
Beyond Diversity: Embracing Inclusivity within Your Organization
Drawing on her cross-cultural upbringing and diverse life experiences, Deborah Deras offers her wisdom, insights and practical experience to “edutain,” inform and give participants tools and exercises to help them break down personal barriers, limiting beliefs, prejudices and biases to create a more productive and inclusive workforce.
Explore how to:
• Develop Cultural Competence to Lead a Multi-Dimensional Workforce
• Resolve the Challenge of Communicating Across the Generational Lines
• Acquire Interpersonal Skills to Work Effectively with a Diverse Workforce
• Discover How Understanding Cultural Values Can Improve Your Bottom Line
GREEN IS GR$$N: Save Energy, Money and Protect the Environment
Going green impacts your organization’s triple bottom line. Deborah Deras is a Leadership Energy and Environmental Design Green Associate candidate. She has coordinated a 6.2 billion dollar, Green Jobs Internship program. Deborah is an active member of the United States Green Building Council, Los Angeles Chapter; the Green Los Angeles Coalition; and the California Green Workforce Coalition.
This program helps businesses and organizations increase resource efficiency, make an impact in the world and "green their bottom line."
• Simple strategies to green your workplace/organization and save you money
• 3 simple lifestyle changes benefit the environment and help you conserve resources
• How to increase your marketability in your workplace by thinking like an Ecopreneur
• Sustainability Strategies to create a cleaner environment for you, your children and grandchildren
Other Workshops Designed and Delivered at Your Request:
- Effective Marketing Strategies to Reach the Latino Market
- Turn Your Layoff into a Payoff
- Time Expansion: Achieve More in Half the Time
- Balance Work & Family
We have found you energetic, knowledgeable and passionate about the development our company and our agents. You are an incredible asset as it relates to employee and agent growth and development, as well as with team building.
– Jim Peys, Broker, JTP & Associates, Keller Williams Coastal Properties
The feedback was overwhelmingly positive from your workshop. The participants were at varying professional levels but all embraced the relevancy of the work/life balance issues that you addressed.
- Emily Preciado-Fonseca Advertising Manager, Multicultural Marketing, Farmers Insurance
Your comments on specific employment opportunities, thinking like an Ecopreneur, and networking, while considering the perspective of the audience, was recognized and appreciated. You continue to be a crucial member of the force that will help this country flourish, economically and environmentally.
- Jane Paul, Green California Coalition
You have a natural talent for rallying people and showing them that learning can be fun and exciting. Thank you so much for your enthusiastic presentation which will be long remembered by everyone.
- Wanda Marie, Executive Director of the Foundation for Living Inner Peace
Your expert presentation and generosity in sharing knowledge with participants made a significant impact. Be assured that your participation has equipped Latinas with the strength and knowledge necessary to impact history.
– Angela Acosta, Executive Director, Hispanas Organized for Political EqualitY
For a powerful and successful event call Deborah Deras at Synergy Unlimited. Remember, with the power of Synergy anything is possible.
Book Deborah Deras or one of our Synergy Unlimited speakers to make your event a success